We really have reached the final countdown for the arrival of baby girl Wren as I am due in 5 days. It has been a very eventful week for us as last Thursday we were pretty sure I was in labor, had five minute apart contractions from 1am to 4pm but went to the hospital and were sent home due to no progress. At my doctor's appointment on Friday the doctor suggested us being induced sometime this week as I have made a lot of progress but seem to be stuck at this point. I am very wary about being induced so we decided to think about it over the weekend. I have been measuring small for the past 4 weeks and at Friday's appointment I had actually lost some measurement which made me even smaller. The baby's movements are also very limited now as there is no room to move. We had another appointment this morning and after much thought we have decided to go ahead and get induced on Thursday of this week. Everyone agrees the baby will do better once she is out in the world at this point. Since we are due on Saturday she will only be a day or two early. Please keep me in your prayers for a quick, speedy and healthy delivery and also that our baby girl is 100 % healthy as well. I am very nervous about all of this but know that I need to do what is best for the baby at this point. Plus I still have until Thursday morning to go into labor on my own.
Brody is doing great! We have been getting things ready for the baby and he likes playing with all the baby toys. We enjoyed some much needed pool time this weekend as the heat just doesn't seem to want to quit. We have been staying inside as much as possible. I just wanted to give a quick update as I am sure everyone is wondering when this baby is coming just as much as we are. Please check back soon for pictures of the newest addition to our family!
50 degrees yesterday!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment