Monday, November 22, 2010

Free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly for Bloggers

A friend had told me last week about a fantastic deal from Shutterfly which allows Bloggers to receive 50 free Holiday cards by sharing this promotion with our readers. 50 free Holiday cards and from a great company like Shutterfly, who doesn't like that?

I have used Shutterfly in the past for many things. I have ordered prints from them of pictures off my camera and also ordered calendars, photobooks and mousepads for gifts. The things I like most about Shutterfly are their wide variety of designs to choose from (which includes making photo cards, calendars or other photo gifts), the high quality of their products, the uniqueness of their designs and the quickness of their shipping. Many orders arrive to your house in just a few days.

Prior to hearing about this great deal I had already looked at the designs of Shutterfly's Holiday cards in trying to decide which card I wanted for our family this year. I really like the designs that allow you to use anywhere from 5 to 8 photos. We send out photo cards of our son for Valentine's Day and Halloween but the Holidays is a time where we like to include a variety of photos that show the different things we have done over the past year.

If you have a Blog site and are interested in this promotion, please visit the web site to sign up for your 50 free Holiday cards:
http://bit.ly/sfly2010

If you are not a Blogger, I still highly recommend checking out Shutterfly's web site with their wide variety of unique Holiday card designs:
www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationary/holiday-cards

Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays!

No comments: