Brody's school had Fun Night the first Friday in October. I was very involved in this event as I was on the committee. With this being my first time I was surprised with everything that goes in to putting on an event like this. We had a huge success and made a lot of money for the school. I learned a lot of things from doing it this year that will help make it even more successful next year!
Brody has attended two birthday parties so far for school friends this year. The most recent was for one of his best friends Cooper at Jungle Bungle. A few other boys from his class were there and he had a great time!
We have had a very busy fall so far enjoying all of our favorite fall activities! So far we have been to the pumpkin patch and apple picking. This year cousin Carter was visiting so he was able to join us for apple picking and the pumpkin patch for the first time which was fun! Tim and I took the kids to Buffalo Pumpkin Patch last weekend and we also went to Country Corner in Alpha, IL with cousin Jackson.
Our days are getting busier as I get more and more involved at Brody's school. I was asked to be the head room parent for Brody's class last week so I am looking forward to that very much. I am currently working on the Wreath Sale for the school and will be helping chair the Holiday Bazaar coming up in a few weeks. Brody was able to sell wreaths after church last week and has sold 7 so far. He is working towards his goal of selling 20 so he gets to go in the wind tunnel and win special prizes.
Briana continues to do very well in school and she absolutely loves it! I had her first conference this past week. Her teacher says although she is by far the youngest in her class this year, she is the best behaved child in the room. She is working hard on her letter recognition, sounds and writing her name. She continues to show progress in these areas and we work on them often at home. She has such an amazing imagination and it is so much fun to just listen to her play sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment