Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Jr. Bix and Back to School Weekend

This will be a fast post but I just wanted to show a few pictures of Brody from this weekend's Jr. Bix.  This was the second year he did it (we took off last year as I was a week away from having Briana and it was super hot).  He did so great and I am so proud of him!  He had to wait a very long time as he was the 10th group to go.  Tim did it with him and he said when the kids first started running Brody was a little overwhelmed by all the kids around him but once he got going he did great!  I am also super proud of my husband as he ran the 7 mile Bix 7 on Saturday morning.  He has done it 4 times before but has not ran it since we have been together so not for 7 years.  He ran it in 1 hour and the kids and I went down in the morning to watch and support him!  So proud of the goal he set and achieved!!

On Sunday we had Back to School day at Brody's preschool.  We picked up our information packet and checked out all the things we need to do before school starts in two weeks.  I am really, really nervous about leaving him as we have never been apart but I know this is going to be good for him and I really adore his teacher.  She is so sweet and you can just tell she loves the kids with all her heart.  We went and bought all of his supplies on Monday so now we just need to show up on the first day!










This weekend is Briana's big birthday celebration and then we leave for Florida on Monday so this will be the last post for awhile.  Happy, Happy Birthday to our sweet Baby Girl!  This year has been so awesome and I can't wait to celebrate many more!  I love you with all my heart!!

No comments: