Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy, Happy 3rd Birthday to our Baby Boy!!































Happy Birthday Brody Mike!! On Sunday our sweet baby boy turned 3! We had a very fun weekend celebrating! On Saturday we went to our first ever St. Patrick's Day parade. In the past it has been too cold or rainy but for the past week we have had temperatures in the 80's so we decided to head down for the parade this year. It was super hot and I even got sunburnt at the beginning of March! Brody was not all that interested in the parade, he would rather play, but he liked getting beads and pizza coupons. He was so excited about the coupons he carried them around all day. On Saturday night we took Brody to Money Joe's for the first time. He loved, loved, loved it and has asked to go back every day since! He had no fear and was right up there with the big kids on the biggest slides. He was having the time of his life! We had a lot of fun with him there too. We went out to dinner after and came home and opened gifts. I made Brody a small "Cars Queen" cake for at home. He is definitely too big for his high chair these days but when it comes to chocolate it seemed like the easiest place to contain it. On Sunday we celebrated his birthday with a Caillou party for all Brody's friends. I joked with Tim that planning a kids party is much harder than a adult party because with adults you just need alcohol and everyone will be happy! :) We had a pinata and I set up tables with activities for the kids. It was a great time and Brody got so many nice gifts. He is definitely spoiled and we are very blessed to have such great friends and family in our lives. When we got home from the party, I took Brody to Toys R Us because he is in their birthday club so he got a crown and balloon and I let him pick out a small toy, he chose a book, Lightning McQueen of course! We then went to the park and played. Such a great day he had!

We have been out enjoying our nice weather with walks and going to the park. Briana has shown she hates to be hot so I am pretty sure we will have a naked baby a lot this summer. She has been very fussy and not sleeping the past few days so I am not sure if she is teething or it is just the heat. She is over 7 and a half months and still no teeth! It is suppose to be cooling off by the end of the week. We have definitely enjoyed the warm weather.

Thank you again to everyone who made Brody's birthday special. Now we begin life with a 3 year old. Even though it is emotional to watch him grow, I really love this stage he is at and he is so funny in all the new things he is saying. Happy Birthday Brody Mike, we love you more than you will ever know!! Thank you for making each and every day so much fun and so special! You will always be my baby!!

No comments: