Both of our kids seem to be growing like weeds and sometimes I feel like things are going way too fast and need to slow down!! Briana will be 6 MONTHS old in a little over a week and in about six weeks we will have a 3 YEAR old! Crazy! I never truly understood people when they said the time will go by so fast when you have kids until I had them myself.
Briana is continuing to do new things everyday. This week she has really been working on grasping things which now includes sweatshirt strings and hair. I forgot how bad it hurts when a baby pulls your hair! She is very vocal and loves the attention on her. She continues to be her brother's biggest fan and could spend hours laughing at his dance moves or things he says. If he starts laughing, she will follow, way too cute! I moved all of her 3-6/6 month sized clothes out of her room this week and replaced them with 6-9/9 months. Sad to see her out grow so many cute things. She really is getting so big and developing such a little personality. She still is getting up a few times a night but now it seems if I put her paci back in her mouth she can find her way back to sleep. I put her in her jumperoo for the first time this week and she really seems to enjoy it.
The past week has been a big week for Brody. Last Thursday we went to visit his preschool that we plan on sending him next fall. The visit went great and I absolutely loved the teacher and the things that she does with the kids. Even though I will be very sad to send him, I am also super excited for him as I know he will do great. I am a little nervous as they only take 16 kids in his class so keep your fingers crossed he gets in! Another great thing that happened this week is Brody went potty for me every day this week! I know we still have a ways to go but I am so proud of him! He is starting to fill his sticker chart up! I have been catching him singing to himself a lot and it is so darn cute, his favorites are "Jingle Bells" and "ABC's" at the moment. So cute! Now if I could only get him to sit still long enough for me to get a good picture of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment