




It's been a long past few weeks since I last posted any news.
In the past week Tracy, myself and little Brody had a cold and are all getting back on our feet now. I had to do some traveling, played in a charity Golf event and am now just getting back into the swing of being home and getting caught up at work.
The past week has brought about many changes as well. Brody continues to grow and does something new almost everyday. This past week our little guy has learned to suck his thumb and is rolling over every time we put him on the floor.
Last night we celebrated Grandma Candies birthday. It was nice seeing everyone. Brody got alot of attention from his Aunt, Uncles, Grandmas and cousins.
Hope everyone has a nice 4th of July. Stay safe!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big he has gotten. He will be up and walking before you know it! Hope you guys are all feeling better. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment