Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Brody at 13 Weeks





Mr. Brody is 13 weeks old this week. It's been an eventful week so far. At dinner last night  our little guy rolled over for the first time. He got a loud applause from Mom and Dad. At that moment we realized that now the fun begins and we will have to keep a closer eye on him at all times. 

I'll be traveling again at the end of this week. I'm heading to Orlando for meetings and a convention. Should be a fun trip. When I get back Mom and I are planning on finishing the painting in our bathroom and enjoying the weekend. 

Enjoy some new photos of our ever growing little guy. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tim and Tracy,
Brody is darling and you all look very happy. We're so happy for Brody knowing he has a great set of parents!
Love,
Paul and Terri Reinartz