The pictures I recently posted are from Tracy's ultrasound. It was truly an amazing day. Not knowing what to expect we sat with the nurse for almost 30 minutes watching him move around. We could see him swallowing, his heart beating, a spine, ribs, fingers and toes. It was just awesome. At the very end the nurse turned to us and asked if we wanted to know the Gender. Then came the picture I just posted. It was a boy.
The time has just flown by from the day we learned we were pregnant to now. The due date is April 2, which is coming up quickly. We couldn't be happier to be starting a family together. Tracy is doing great, being pregnant is not easy but she is so strong. I'm very proud of her, she is going to be such a loving and caring mother and I couldn't have asked for a better woman in this world to have little Brody with.
50 degrees yesterday!
12 years ago
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH TIM THAT MADE ME CRY! You are so sweet and going to be an amazing Daddy!!! I have always thought Tracy was so natural with babies and can't wait to see how wonderful she is with your new baby boy!!! And those pictures were amazing! You can really tell when its a boy! Congratulations, we are so excited for you and your family!!
Congrats to the both of you guys! Brody is going to have the best life following in the footsteps of two outstanding friends of mine. It is a very exciting time of your life and you will find that these moments make your love for one another stronger.
Tim & Tracy:
I love this site! What a great way to share your journey with family & friends. Especially for those of us who do not get to see you all the time: Congratulations to you both again. We look forward to seeing you over the holidays.
Post a Comment