Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12/16 Doctor Visit

The weather in Iowa this time of year can be brutal. The important thing is we both made it to the doctor and home safely. We got about 6 inches of snow today with more to come on Thursday.
Today's visit went very well. Tracy is progressing along very nicely. There is a little discomfort due to the way he is positioned but other than that everything looked great. We heard his heart pounding away. Each time we go, just hearing the heart beat is a breath of fresh air and a sign for us to know everything is going good.
Once we get to January, there is only 3 months left. Time has flown by. At least for me it has. I know my wife would disagree but she has really done a great job of taking it easy, doing the right things and taking care of herself.
I've already been mentally prepping myself for fatherhood. Today with the snow falling I started thinking of the first time I get to take the little man sledding. I'm sure his mother will put about 5 pairs of socks on him, 3 pairs of pants and 10 jackets, but that's what moms do.
Our next appointment is mid January. I'll be sure to post another update at that time.

Take Care

No comments: