Thursday, July 16, 2009

17 Weeks










Not much new around here these days. It's been a very mild summer so far which hasn't allowed us the chance to really get out and do much out on the river or at Grandma and Grandpas pool. We're kind of itching to do something. I may have a surprise up my sleeve for the wife next weekend.

As you can see from the pictures, Brody is trying really hard to sit up and loves being on his belly. He's growing fast Tracy and I broke out a piece of string a few nights ago and tried to measure him. He squirmed alot but we think he's 22 1/2 inches long now.

We want to want to extend a big hug to Grandpa Mike as he gets ready to go across seas. We're proud of your service and will miss you an awful lot. I'll be sure to update the site each week so you can keep up with all things Brody. Be safe, we love you.








No comments: