Tuesday, June 2, 2009

11 Week Update




A lot has gone on in the past few weeks since the last time I had the chance to post. It's been an exciting time for me at work. In the past 2 months I've had the chance to manage a new project for the upcoming US Open and spent Thursday and Friday of last week in Canton, Ohio kicking off a new interactive media project with the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I've got another trip planned for the end of June to Orlando for a few days and then should be done with traveling for a few months. 

As for Mommy and Brody they are doing great. At Brody's last doctors visit he weighed in at 11.6 lbs. and came in a full 21 1/2 inches long. That means he's grown 2 inches and almost doubled his weight in 3 months. The boy likes to eat. Tracy has been really busy with Brody's daily needs and has been watching his cousin Jackson Monday - Friday as well. Coming up this weekend Brody will be getting baptized. 

Here are a few new pictures. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Natalie L said...

We're so glad to hear work is going so well for you, Tim! That's awesome! We're looking forward to seeing you all Sunday for Brody's BIG day! He gets more and more handsome every time I see him:)

Love, Natalie