



Mr. Brody is 2 months old today. It's wild to think about how much he's grown in 2 short months. He's cooing, starting to smile and is really attentive. He still doesn't like to sleep much, but he's such a good baby.
There isn't much new with our family. I'm busy as can be at work and Tracy is doing a fantastic job making sure our family is in order. We are really looking forward to the summer and getting the chance to take him on walks and be outside. Tracy bought Brody his first pair of swimming trunks which I'm sure will get plenty of use at Grandma and Grandpa Seng's this summer.
Hope everyone is doing well, take care.
1 comment:
I can't believe Brody is 2 months old! Where has the time gone?!?! Enjoy every minute because they grow up WAY too fast:) You must be so proud of your little man! He's absolutely precious, but we all knew that would be! You're both wonderful parents! Keep up the good work! Brody is a very lucky boy:)
Love to all,
The Luchsinger's
Post a Comment