



Our little guy is 5 weeks old this week. Wow time goes by fast. He's had a rough last week or so. He's been battling some eczema on his face and ears. After a couple days of healing he's all put back together now.
For all you parents out there you understand that a newborn has a time period throughout the day or night that they get fussy. Tracy and I are adjusting to Brody's fussy time being 10PM - 12PM. That makes for some long nights. Coffee and soda are quickly becoming a staple in our diets these days.
I'm getting ready to leave for Philadelphia for 4 days and so Mom is going to have to go it alone. It will be my first time away from the little guy, which I'm sure will be tough.
I hope everyone is doing well and we hope to see everyone real soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment